Textbook Return Policy
Full refunds on books only in the following situations:
- If a student is enrolled in the wrong class with written documentation from the Registrar’s Office/Advisor.
- If the advisor notifies the student that he/she does not need to take the class.
- If the student was enrolled in the wrong class.
- If a class is full or canceled.
A re-stocking fee will be applied to any transaction that does not meet the “Full-Refund” specifications:
- The student drops the class.
- Items that are damaged or not in its original condition will be charged with the 30% re-stocking fee or the return may not be honored.
Customers will not be charged a re-stocking fee for any textbook that will be exchanged.
Click HERE to download a copy of the NMC Bookstore Textbook Return Policy flyer.